Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'll cut your little heart out cause you made me cry

So, after I helped a friend of mine with getting an avi done, I follow her recommendations now and promote myself. :P IF you need help with your avatar, feel free to shoot me an IM and I'll see what I can do for you. I can create shapes, I can go shopping etc. pp. Just IM me ingame, and unless I am in RP...or....omg...at a kittycat auction (:P), I'll gladly help immediately, and otherwise we'll find a time when we do it. Tips are always appreciated but not necessary.


Hair: Elikatira (Elikapeda Tiramisu)
Skin: The Body Co (TheBodyCo Resident)
Shape: selfmade (not for sale)
Ears: Illusory (Crushed Clarity)
Eyes: Umedama (umetaro Mayo)
Lipgloss: Dead Apples (Soleil Reid)
Blush: Bella di Notte (Jade Glazner)
Make Up: Kosh (Lynaja Bade)
Wooldress: LeeZu! (Leezu Baxter, MESH!! NEW!!)
Shirt: Priss (Erin Winterwolf)
Pants + Suspenders: Ribbon (Mao Melody)
Boots: Coco (cocoro Lemon, MESH!! FREE!!)
Gloves: Caverna Obscura (Elvina Ewing, part of Ascalon Ranger)
Chestbelt: DECO (Veluu Faulds for Deco!!)
Hobo-Bag: Beetlebones (Suetabulous Yootz, former Project Themeory item)
Necklace: NHA! (Kyrha Bouscario)
Ring: Eclectica (Tiffy Vella)
Bow: Centipede Weapons (CentipedeWeapons Resident, MESH!!)
Harness with Daggers: Old Mystara Gift

Location: Fern - Spring Isles (Non-Role-Play), Spring Isles

No comments:

Post a Comment