Sunday, April 29, 2012

Boo-Boo-what?? BOOSHIES!

Hey there!

So, I was assigned to some designers at the Fantasy Faire and here comes my post. It is -not- necessarily role-play related, but some fun stuff is there regardless.

First of all, there is Booshies. "What on earth are Booshies?" was the first thing I asked myself. Well, they are breedables. NEW Breedables, making their debut at teh Fantasy Faire.

And I am addicted to Kitty Cats already, thanks to Miss Elle Couerblanc who got me terribly hooked. Damn you! :P BUT! Booshies are not ONLY breedables. In fact, they are a bit like a crazily creative mixture of your typical SL breedables and...pokemons. Yes, you read that right. Pokemons. They look unbearably cute and funky. They can fight, they have stats, items and you can experience adventures with them. Basically, I imagine them like a tiny MMO within SL. According to the creators, there will be an advances social aspect and a whole new Booshies Economy.

So, what can I do with my Booshies?

So, with Booshies you can:

1. Explore Booshtopia and find adventures.
2. Battle monsters with your Booshies.
3. Experiences an advanced social aspect.
4. Experience a more indepth economy.
5. Trade your Booshies or sell them.
6. Sell or trade your weapons/items/crafts.
7. Breed for stats, species, skins etc.
8. Buy items/fodo from characters you find during the game.
9. and much more!


The creators make most of their money from the starter kits as later on you will have the choice to either farm your food...or buy it. Seems pretty fair to me, if a little time consuming, hence why it reminds me of certain MMOs a lot. But I do believe that this is an awesome concept.

Below, you can find three pictures of my favourite Booshies so far. :)

Equylon:


Girecko:


Urpy:


So go check them out! :) Here is your Taxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment