Monday, June 18, 2012

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me

Just a quick statement, as I have heard that apparently some people claim to be me, which I personally wouldn't care about if some creators would not sometimes send out stuff for me to possibly blog it. The ONLY three avatars (unless otherwise stated in the post itself) I use for this blog are Arica Storaro, Siamo Tedeschi (for freebie/cheapie posts) and Iorveth Resident (my male toon). Whoever else claims to be blogging here is quite simply lying. Please ONLY send stuff to Arica Storaro. I log only very seldomly on any other account I own, including the two above and the items might get lost. Thank you. :)


Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks, Mesh!!)
Skin: League (Nena Janus)
Shape: selfmade (not for sale)
Lashes: LeLutka (Thora Charron)
Horns: Rue (Ruina Kessel)
Eyes: Mayfly (Arkesh Baral)
Lipgloss: Dead Apples (Soleil Reid)
Make Up: actchio (Silver Milneaux)
Ears: Illusory (Crushed Clarity, currently not for sale)
Blouse: Priss (Erin Winterwolf)
Corset: Etchaflesh (Shaodie Parx, Mesh!!)
Skirt: ISON (Harry Hyx, Mesh!)
Boots: mon tissu (Elie Spot)
Bag: House of Fox (Fashionboi Landar)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer)
Bracelet left: EarthStones (Abraxxa Anatine)
Bracelet right: Willow (Weezey Warwillow)
Ring right: Zaara (Zaara Kohime)
Ring left: Yummy (Polyester Partridge)
Face Chain: Ripped (Beautifully Sinister, freebie/Dollarbie!!)

Location: The Returning by Markus Inkpen (Non-Role-Play), LEA17

No comments:

Post a Comment