Thursday, November 29, 2012

I survive by the memory...of you.

Hello peeps!

So, where was I? Mostly, in bed. The past weeks were odd for me and finally I got my bum up and went ot the doc, turns out I have a dysfunctional thyroid which caused me to be tired and feel sick all the time. I could sleep 18 hours in a  row at times and still felt as if it were possibly 2-3 hours at most. Well, with the new pills this should hopefully stop now and I'll be able to spend some more time blogging again. :) My apologies if blogging is going slow, but an extremely busy rl + this stupid stuff really kept me distracted.

Please forgive that in my following post I won't post every single (make up/skin-) layer I use. I have gotten a bit tired of meeting almost exact copies of my avatar ingame. While I can see how people might just want the same look, I never considered this blog being a guide about "How to copy every single bit of an avatar" but it is more meant to be inspirational. Especially now, that I finally got my absolutely perfect skin for my elf (I really do love the new Laqroki skin, but it just looked TOO innocent for my elf), I'd like that look to stay unique for a while, though I don't doubt some of you people will figure out what I did anyways. :P

By the way, not fan of this new wordpress layout. Hmph. Never change a running system, damnit!



Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks, Mesh!!)
Shape: selfmade (not for sale)
Lashes: LeLutka (THora Charron)
Eyes: Mayfly (Arkesh Baral)
Ears: Illusory (Crushed Clarity)
Hood: REMY (TheRegular Resident, Mesh!!)
Vest: Milk Motion (Marie Lauridsen)
Corset: LeLutka (Thora Charron)
Dress: League (Nena Janus)
Undershirt: Kyoot (Saeya Nyanda, Simple Cozy Sweater)
Corsetwrap: Ever After (PersiaSky Lorefield, not for Sale anymore :( )
Pants: Zenith (miffyhoi Rosca)
Socks: Enchanty (Nuts Andel)
Shoes: COCO (cocoro Lemon, Mesh!! FREE!!)
Gloves: Caverna Obscura (Elvina Ewing, part of Asclaon Ranger)
Armwarmers: BOOM (Aranel Ah, Mesh!!)
Belt: Tea Time (Eloindir Davi)
Scarf: Molichino (Aurelia Chauveau)
Ring: Handverk (Daphne Klossovsky, Mesh!!)
Necklace: League (Nena Janus)
Quiver: GSpot (Jalilah Jewell, part of Shark)
Dagger: LR Weapons (Larion Rhode)
Bow: Centipede Weapons (Kendra Zaurak)
Armor: The Forge (Kain Flores)

Location: Happy Mood Store (Non-Role-Play), HappyMood

2 comments:

  1. Love this look, and glad to see you back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you, I have exactly the same thing, I discorvered that 4 years ago, cause I wasn't able to stay awake during the afternoong atfer the college enougth to study :s
    Came up my grandma had the same thing, which is why my doctor discovered that thyroid disfuntion, and trust me, with the magic lil pills, that's how I call them, will get MUCH more better, at first you'll fill hyper if you'r getting the right dosage :) Anyway its good to see you back ^_^ Keep going! :D

    ReplyDelete