Friday, March 8, 2013

Queen of the High Forest

Hellos!

So, I have been repeatedly asked why I do not dish out a post every day currently. Two reasons:

1. I passed my final, final, final exam on monday. 11 hours of exams, essays, showlessons and oral exams after 1,5 years of traineeship. I was really damned busy.

2. I do not post every random stuff some store happens to release, especially not if it is the usual template stuff. I do use template stuff at times, but only if it is really well done. I rather go for quality than quantity. I wait until I really love an outfit and then blog it.

I got a few outfits up my sleeve, so whenever I find the time the next days, I'll blog.  Oh and if you want to listen to true greatness, listen to this:

Woodkid - I love you

Here another proof that you can mix and match mesh-outfits. :P

Blog185PS
Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully, Mesh!! NEW!!)
Shape: selfmade, not for sale
Ears: Illusions (Siyu Suen, Mesh!!)
Eyes: Mayfly (Arkesh baral, Mesh!!)
Coat: Ryvolter (Inna Bilavio, Mesh!! NEW!! Limited!!)
Corset: GSpot (Jalilah Jewell, Mesh!! NEW!! Part of Cloey Outfit))
Undershirt: League (Nena Janus)
Pants: Ryvolter (Sanya Bilavio, Mesh!! NEW!! Limited!!)
Boots: The Lounge (Erielle Deschanel, Mesh!! To be released!!)
Scarf: Drift (Kallisto Destiny, Mesh!!)
Belt: GSpot (Jalilah Jewell, NEW!! Part of Cloey Outfit)
Necklace: erare (Thora Charron, NEW!! GIFT!!)
Bangles: MG (Maxi Gossamer)
Crown: GSpot (Jalila Jewell, part of Queen of the Woods)
Dagger: LR Weapons (Larion Rhode)
Bow: Centipede Weapons (Kendra Zaurak, Mesh!!)

Location: My home parcel, IM me if you are interested in taking pictures. :)

Blog185PS

1 comment:

  1. Tsk. Lazy blogger.

    ps, grats on finishing your exams!

    ReplyDelete