Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is it true a human's heart can rust away and fall apart?

Warning: This is me trying to work with everything in the SL preferences set to ultra (unless it makes no sense for the pic) and adding some minor effects from Corel Paintshop. For some reason the small preview picture looks pixelated (I used a really high resolution, might be the reason?) but in its biggest verion (click pic twice!), I really like it. But unfortunately my machine dies with such settings. 1 FPS is really a bit sucky. <.< I even yelled at friends who dared to IM me during the process. :D Also, if you look really, really close, I see odd, thin lines. Is that a viewer issue? I haven't done anything with the picture that might cause those.


Hair: Elikatira (Elikapeda Tiramisu)
Skin: Curio (Gala Phoenix)
Shape: selfmade (not for sale)**
Ears: .Illusory. (Crushed Clarity)
Eyes: ::Umedama Holic:: (umetaro Mayo)
Dirt: ViGo (Vilandra Miles)
Make Up: *BOOM* (Aranel Ah), Atomic (Ivy Graves)
Vest: TOXIC KITTY (Sookie Larnia)
Cardigan: Fishy Strawberry (Fae Eriksen, NEW!! MESH!!)
Shirt: *Crazy* (Ioan Jogiches)
Pants: Bonne Chance (Vitamingirl Resident)
Legwarmers: Enchanty (Nuts Andel)
Boots: Kookie (Kookie Lemon)
Armwarmers: *BOOM* (Aranel Ah, MESH!!)
Gloves: Caverna Obscura (Elvina Ewing, part of Ascalon Ranger)
Scarf: House of Fox (Fashionboi Landar)
Pouch-Necklace: NHA! (Kyrha Bouscario)
Ring (r): KOSH (Lynaja Bade)
Ring (l): Alchemy Immortalis (AlchemyImmortalis Cyannis)
Claw-Ring: Yummy (Polyester Partridge, old Collabor88 item!!)
Circlet: Bubble (Moonbubble Gothly)
Pouch on Thigh: Severed Garden (Berta Avro)
Thigh-Strap: Ravensoul (Cry Hawker)
Backpack: Fatale (Mila Vendetta)

** I got several requests about the shape. I will not ever sell my own shape, but I do make custom ones. Feel free to IM me. :)

Location: Swamps of Arcana (Gorean Role-Play), Arcana Crete. I fell in love with this sim.

2 comments:

  1. Die Linien sind ein generelles SL-Problem, das in jedem von mir dahingehend getesteten Viewer auftrat. Ich vermute, es liegt an der Karte. Ich habe eine NVidia. Solltest Du auch eine Karte dieser Firma benutzen, liegt es daran und keine Macht der Welt wird es ändern. Außer irgendein schlauer Programmierer tut mal etwas für die Fotografen.
    Vor ein paar Tagen habe ich mich ebenfalls über dieses Phänomen, das mich seit bald zwei Jahren nervt, geschrieben. http://eatsbluecrayon.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/randomness/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke für den Tipp! Ich habe allerdings eine Radeon.. :( Bislang hab ich noch keine Peil woran es liegt, aber ich geb nicht auf. :P

    ReplyDelete