Sunday, September 2, 2012

I don't know what you are looking for

I haven't been super-inspired lately. For some reason I get the feeling that more and more of SL fashion is being overwhelmed with allllll the same stuff all over the place. I am not sure if I can only blame the templates, or generally US, the users, too. There are however a few notable exceptions. :)

Also, I switched back to my Orchid skin for good now, mixing it with a soft, naural lipstick from MOCK. I never liked the dry looking lips on Orchid at all, but the overall skin is just so nice and I got tired of my League skin (despite it being pretty!) for now. What do you think? :O Thoughts? I am still waiting for Laqroki's new line...grrr!


Hair: Lamb (Lamb Bellic, Mesh!!)
Skin: The Body Co (TheBodyCo Resident)
Shape: selfmade
Eyes: Mayfly (Arkesh Baral)
Ears: Illusory (Ivy Graves, currently not for Sale)
Horns: Rue (Ruina Kessel)
Lashes: LeLutka (Thora Charron)
Make Up: Kosh (Lynaja Bade), Plastik (Aikea Rieko)
Lipstick: Mock (Mocksoup Graves)
Cardigan: Tokidoki (Maya Levane, Mesh!! @ FaMeshed)
Corset: Celoe (ShaySibrian Resident, Mesh!!)
Blouse: Hal*Hina (Hinano Runo)
Pants: Innocuous (Circuitous Resident, Mesh!!)
Boots: Mon Tissu (Elie Spot, Mesh!!
Belt: Surf Couture (Emma Gilmour)
Armwarmers: Boom (VerucaDarling Resident, Mesh!!)
Gloves: Coco (cocoro Lemon)
Armor: The Forge (Kain Flores)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer, Mesh!! @ FaMeshed!!)
Ring: Kunglers (AvaGardner Kungler)
Daggers (hips): Losthaven (Lucia Cyr)
Dagger (leg): LR Weapons (Larion Rhode)

Location: Cours BCC Mainstore (Non-Role-Play), Cours

2 comments:

  1. Body co is better IMO. This brand has pronounced and versatile Skins, that are perfect for roleplay as they have attitude, that is missing on most shallow pretty skins.

    I sorely miss diversity among skins (and clothes in general)...aside from color, its nearly impossible to flee the "princess or whore" puppet-look. I think a kickass-character like yours has deserved better choices than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for that compliment. Means a lot coming from you. :)

    As for the skins: That#s exactly my feeling lately. There is an abundance of skins, and very, very few stand out in a unique way. 80% are template skins which all look very, very similar, 10% of the unique ones unfortunately do not match my character and the last 10% are subdivided among a few good creators (one, Curio, now missing). And even of those last 10%, there are few that are not going for the 'perfect princess' look. :/

    I love my League skin, but I am sooo tired of seeing it everywhere and I'd love to see some moles or something on it.

    ReplyDelete