Sunday, September 30, 2012

I just want to share your light

Hey there,

I haven't been posting in some time. Two reasons: I got a whole LOT of work to do in reallife and well...World Of Warcraft's new expansion is out, which means I spent a good portion of my free time leveling my hunter. But here is the outfit I currently love most. It doesn't involve new releases, it's not super meshy, but it is an outfit I personally really do like. :) Hope you like it as well! The picture was taken at Port Kar. Please note that I got a special permission to show up there like this. It is a gorean sim and as well all know, women in Gor don't carry weapons and certainly have no elven ears. ;)


Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks)
Skin: The Body Co (TheBodyCo Resident)
Shape: selfmade
Ears: Illusions (Siyu Suen, Mesh!!)
Eyes: Mayfly (Arkesh Baral)
Lipstick: Iren (Irischka Hotshot)
Lipgloss: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing)
Make Up: Kosh (Lynaja Bade)
Corset: Aura (Tyr Rozenblum, Mesh, not for sale anymore)
Bolero: Tokidoki (Maya Levane)
Tunic: Kyoot (Saeya Nyanda)
Undershirt: Fishy Strawberry (Fae Eriksen, part of Wool and Suede Dress)
Pants: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca)
Overknee-Socks: Enchanty (Nuts Andel)
Boots: LightStar (Krystal Silverweb)
Armwarmers: Boom (Aranel Ah, Mesh!!)
Stole: Molichino (Aurelia Chauveau)
Gloves: Caverna Obscura (Elvina Ewing, part of Ascalon Ranger)
Belt: Tea Time (Eloindir Davi)
Chestbelt: Deco (Veluu Faulds, Mesh!!)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Grossamer)
Face Chains: Ripped (Beautifully Sinister, Dollarbie)
Ring: Handverk (Daphne Klossovsky, Mesh!!)
Bow: Centipede Weapons (Kendra Zaurak, Mesh!!)
Quiver: GSpot (Jalilah Jewell, part of Shark)

Location: Tales of Port Kar (Gorean Role-Play), Malignance

No comments:

Post a Comment