Friday, April 19, 2013

Fantasy Faire 2013 is coming!!! :)

Heya!! :)

The Fantasy Faire 2013 opens tomorrow at 6 am SLT and will be open until the 28th and each store has at least a couple of items for 100% donation to RFL (thank you, Anke!!). The sims really look goddamned awesome...some more than others. I am particularly in love with Crimson Fields and Lumenaria. I really hope that Kayle Matzerath will sell those houses after the Faire. :) I'll definitely storm his shop and buy those. I found a LOT of good items at the Faire and I have been especially pleased to see really nice outfits for guys made by FATEWear at the sim called Titans Hollow. Check those out. :) Really, go visit, it is worth it for both chicks and guys! :)

I have one suggestion: Dear creators, stop calling flimsy silks 'armor'. Armor is there to protect, not to make you look like a courtesan. :P :P :P

Here is my first Fantasy Faire Outfit.

Locations: Fairelands Junction and Lumenaria

Blog194PS

Blog194PS_2
Hair: DeLa (Kuranosuke Kamachi, Mesh!!)
Shape: selfmade
Ears: Illusions (Siyu Suen, Mesh!!)
Horns: Europa (Kazuhiro Aridian, Texture: The Plastik @ Fantasy Faire!! --> Eversong Woods Sim)
Wings: Losthaven (Lucia Cyr/Tala Laval, Mesh!!)
Nails: How Vexing! (Myuuji Bubble)
Dress: House of Fox (Fashionboi Landar, Mesh!! @ FAMESHED!!)
Bolero: Lassitude & Ennui (Jackal Ennui, Mesh!! @ Fantasy Faire!! --> Crimson Fields Sim)
Shrug: Zaara (Zaara Kohime)
Corsetwrap: Ever After (PersiaSky Lorefield, not available anymore)
Shoes: Elvenbreath (Selina Forder, @ Fantasy Faire!!--> DragonSpire Sim)
Belt and Bracers: The Plastik (Aikea Rieko, Mesh!! @ Fantasy Faire!! --> Eversong Woods Sim)
Ring: Manna (Manna Yoshikawa, New!!)
Necklace (long): League (Nena Janus)
Necklace (short): Handverk (Daphne Klossovsky, Mesh!!)
Blindfold: Elvenbreath (Selina Forder, @ Fantasy Faire!!--> DragonSpire Sim)
Staff: Losthaven (Lucia Cyr/Tala Laval)
Poses: Musa (Filomena Quinnell, @ Fantasy Faire!! --> Magnificat Sim)

Blog194PS

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Fantasy Faire really IS fabulous, even if you're a naughty elf who snuck in early! =p

    I hope everyone gets the chance to visit, it's open from the 20th at 6am til the 28th and each store has at least a couple of items for 100% donation to RFL.

    The sim variety and detail is just amazing, each one uniquely it's own and beautiful.

    Even if you're broke, you have to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anke!

    I am of course very, very ashamed. :P *cough*. I will add the bits off info to the post. Am half asleep here.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, my favorites are Lumineria (who doesn't love it?!) and Dragonspire, followed by the gorgeous hunt sim (hunt starts on Tuesday!)

    Have a happy FF-filled week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I have one suggestion: Dear creators, stop calling flimsy silks ‘armor’. Armor is there to protect, not to make you look like a courtesan" - that made me snort, so true. This isn't tera! Makes me want to smack my head but still that line made my day,

    ReplyDelete