Monday, April 1, 2013

Sometimes I wonder if you are made from bones and skin

Hello peeps,

I've been holding this post back for some time, but here it is: City of Rasenna opens today! You might experience a little surprise when you go to the sim. :) It is very lovely, I was hanging there for quite some time whele Eve Cartier was still fiddling with some last prims.

Please keep in mind: This is a GOREAN sim. Horns, elves and such are NOT allowed. I got a special preview before the sim was ready to open. So, bear this in mind when you go to visit.

Also, Tera Varriale, Ost Clawtooth and I have been working on a new shopping project lately, which is why I didn't manage to dish out another post yet, even if I already have two outfits ready again. I was neckdeep in work. :). It is still sort of a secret, but stay tuned for more infos to come soon. If you are a blogger and very curious about rp and shopping, feel free to shoot either of us an IM.

<3 Arica

And here is my latest outfit that I currently love, love, love. :)
Blog189PS
Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks, Mesh!!)
Horns: Europa (Kazuhiro Airdian)
Ears: Illusions (Siyu Suen, Mesh!!)
Eyes: Mayfly (Arkesh Baral, Mesh!!)
Facepaint: Handverk (Daphne Klossovsky)
Top: Soedara (Marbella Pronovost, Mesh!!)
Vest: Peqe (Ines Hax, NEW!! @ Zodiac Event)
Pants: Meli Imako (MW Boa, Mesh!! Marketplace Item!! These are tinted, the basetexture used is ‘Grey’)
Silk: Soedara (Marbella Pronovost)
Boots: Soedara (Marbella Pronovost, Mesh!!)
Sleeves: Ison (Harry Hyx)
Collar: The Forge (Kain Flores)
Necklace: So Many Styles (Irie Campese)
Kncuckleduster: Fanatik (Kendra Zaurak, Mesh!!)
Feathers: Sinistyle (Krius Misfit)
Armor: Caverna Obscura (Elvina Ewing, part of Ascalon Ranger)
Bow: EZ Weaponry (Deccan Arida, Mesh!!)
Location: City of Rasenna (Gorean Role-Play), City of Rasenna)

Blog 189PS

No comments:

Post a Comment